The MD-CM Series edge-of-dock leveler from Blue Giant is ideally suited for applications where pit leveler installation is not feasible or standard fleet bed heights are serviced at the loading dock. The MD-CM Series is easily installed to the dock face, providing an efficient self storing docking unit, replacing cumbersome dock plates.
Easy and ergonomic to use: simply insert the comfort grip handle, pull back, and push forward. A balanced spring lifting system activates deck and lip operation. No heavy lifting or tugging involved.
- One-piece, continuous front and rear hinge pins for enhanced strength and durability
- Deck and lip plates made of premium grade 50,000 psi minimum yield
- Lip bevel helps protect forklift tires and steering systems and cargo
- Two (2) molded rubber bumpers bolted onto heavy-duty steel block extensions, to help protect building and dock from damage
- Comfort grip handle doubles as a maintenance strut
We do installations in the Greater Portland area, including Vancouver and down to Salem. Call us today for a consultation. 1-866-201-4271
|Model Number||Capacity||Deck Width||Price|
|MDC6620M||20,000 lbs||66″||Call for Quote|
|MDC6630M||30,000 lbs||66″||Call for Quote|
|MDC7220M||20,000 lbs||72″||Call for Quote|
|MDC7230M||30,000 lbs||72″||Call for Quote|